Hof Kau LI

As seen in this last century blueprint, first floor of the main building had only two rooms - the back hall and a study of Otto Kotzebue, room with a venetian window.

In the beginning time of the Triigi school here, 1942, the entrances to first floor were closed for the issues of heating - stairways were open in summers and autums, head of the school, Georg Bergert dried herbs and onions there, went up to scent them.

This may be the last original piece of building revealed from a back halls wall - some fasswaerk beams.

A study of Otto Kotzebue - here are fasswaerk elements already hidden - waiting for plastering mats.

Some new decorative fasswaerk elements, marking original ones.

The new and an old main building.

Kommentaare ei ole: